First day of School - After this picture I figured out that some p[ictures might have to be staged. :)
These swim pictures are from Labor Day.
(This is Angelique, Reggie's niece who is GREAT with Luke!!)
Halloween - We got to go to Trunk or Treat at the church and then trick or treating at a friends neighborhood. Luke was a Neurosurgeon, by the end of the night I think he was a PEdiatric Neurosurgeon....which is very fitting for him.
Helping Papa
Petting LuLu
Luke Voted....
...then cried because he was scared of the outcome....
Thanksgiving Luncheon - There were lots of people in that room, which I don't hink impressed him. My mom went with me since Justin was working. Of course, she checked him outof school to take him home! oh, she said he was coughing......
Enjoy this pictures, I'll do it again in a few months. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment