Saturday, February 11, 2012

7 months



- eating 3 meals of baby foods a day
- 2 snacks
- still drinking about 28 ounces of formula a day
- drinks water from a sippy cup at meal time

Yes, I can see the difference in the pictures above.  I took them with different cameras and am still learning the new one.  Plus, the picture is taken quickly while allowing him to stand on a rocker...  :)



In some of the pictures you can see his ankle bracelet.  It is an Amber Teething Bracelet.  Amber is a natural anti-inflammatory and absorbed through the skin.  Often used in other countries by a variety of people and causes.  We have not had major issues with teething yet, but I have heard nothing but great things about them.  I have also heard it helps with eating and sleeping.  So we are giving it a try.


 
(not side ways on my computer??)

1 comment:

  1. I love his Amber! I can't wait to get some to try! I want to try "Mommy Amber" too!

    ReplyDelete