Saturday, February 11, 2012

more pictures

All 3 of you know that I don't write much, just post pictures.  So here you go.

We thought it was a nap that was starting at 6pm, which we were okay with. 
He slept through dinner and didn't wake until the next morning.

Luke needed some shoes with grip to help with crawling and pulling up. 
He is the proud (second) owner of some Nike Shox!



A fit....so pitiful.


Playing with his sippy cup during dinner.


Justin visited DeRidder, this is what happened.  :(
Luke doesn't know how to call a Hog... thank goodness!


I sat him down to take a picture of his Superman shirt, but he decided
that was not going to happen and started slithering towards me.



2 comments:

  1. That "fit" just might be the cutest thing ever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, that why I got a picture! LOL
      He was asking for Mike to help him....

      Delete